Thursday, July 23, 2015

One of My Favorite Places in the City









On Sunday, I met up with my friend Sarah for lunch who happened to be in the city for the weekend celebrating her daughters birthday. Always great seeing her & catching up! 

After lunch I did some shopping and took a walk through Bryant Park, one of my favorite places in the City. Bryant park is iconic for so many reasons, mostly for hosting fashion week for years. One thing I love about the park, is that it always takes on a new look according to the season. Plus there is something for everyone to engage in. There are ping pong tables, chess and backgammon games, a carousel for kids and a huge open lawn. Along with tables and chairs that border the lawn to sit and have lunch or just take in the sites. Not to mention, the park also has some amazing views of nearby skyscrapers.

Yesterday was no exception. The park looked gorgeous. The lawn was so green, trees in full bloom and lots of people out enjoying the 80 degree weather. I love how each time I visit the park, it feels like a new experience. 
Can't wait to spend more Sunday's at the park! 


No comments:

Post a Comment