Monday, July 27, 2015

5 Favorite Beauty Products



Ladies, we all want to look and feel our best. Now days, there are so many products on the market it's hard to keep up with them all. So, I decided to share a few of my favorite beauty products that I use. I hope you will find that you love them just as much as I do!



1. Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser (foaming formula)



PRICE: $10.99 

PURCHASE @: Rite Aid, Target or any local drug store. 

WHY I LOVE IT: I have sensitive skin that can often be oily. This is the first cleanser that I have used that makes my face feel really clean after using and lasts all day. It's also great for removing makeup. I love how it foams on use and is gentle enough for me to use everyday. And it comes in a pump bottle which makes it easy to control how much you use. 



2. e.l.f. Studio Eye Refresh    


        
PRICE: $3.00 

PURCHASE @: I personally love to shop at the e.l.f. Studio Financial District *139 Fulton St. New York, NY 10038.  If there is not an e.l.f studio near you, you can also purchase at CVS, Target, Walgreens and even some Old Navy stores. 

Order online  {link below}

http://www.eyeslipsface.com/studio/eyes/concealers_and_primers/eye_refresh

WHY I LOVE IT: I often have puffy eyes no matter how much sleep I get at night. So when I came across this product, I was excited to give it a try! I have tried creams in the past but never really got great results. This Eye Refresh rollerball is amazing! I use it daily after I cleanse my face and before I apply my makeup. When applying, it gives you a refreshed feel and includes ingredients like cucumber and green tea. This rollerball is also great for reducing dark circles. The rollerball is lightweight and compact so it fits perfect in my makeup bag for those on the go days. 




3. Makeup Sponge Applicator 




PRICE: $3.99  

PURCHASE @: I found this pink one {Bella Beauty} at HomeGoods. Yes, they have beauty supplies too! You can also purchase similar sponge applicators at most beauty supply stores like ULTA, Sephora and Target. (Prices may vary)
               
WHY I LOVE IT: These sponge applicators seem to be all the rage these days. And I can see why. I love mine! I have a few and use them to apply my concealer and also to help touch up my make up through out the day. The shape is what I love most, it fits perfect in your hands which makes it easy to apply makeup. No more using your fingers or awkward flat sponges. And how fun is it that these applicators come in all different colors! 
Tip: You should wash your sponge applicators often using a mild cleanser.



4. REDKEN Fashion Work 12 Hairspray 



PRICE: $18.99

PURCHASE @: Ricky's NYC is where I purchase mine. Also available at ULTA or your local Hair Salons that carry REDKEN Products. 

WHY I LOVE IT: My hair is fine and volume is something I have to create myself. I love this hairspray because it gives just the right amount of texture and volume without leaving your hair feeling weighed down. And it does not make your hair crunchy. Ladies, you know what I'm talking about. You can spray this hairspray on your hair and comb right through it. I also love that I can re-apply more if needed through out the day and my hair never feels sticky after use. This hair spray is perfect if your trying to achieve hair with volume yet flexible hold. 



5. It Works! Defining Gel 




PRICE: $45.00 Loyal Customer Price/ Retail $75.00  

visit https://www.myitworks.com/ for info on how you can become a Loyal Customer

PURCHASE @: It Works! Online {link below}


WHY I LOVE IT: We know that there is no way to get rid of cellulite for good. But good news is, there are ways to improve the appearance of your trouble areas.This defining gel is one of my best kept secrets (well until now). I have been using this defining gel for over 2 years now and I am very happy with the results. I use it a few times a week, although you can apply it as often as 1-2 times per day. You just simply apply on targeted areas using a circular motion to rub in and allow to dry for a few minutes. I have used the defining gel on my legs (cellulite) and stomach (stretch marks & scars from previous appendix surgery). It definitely has improved the appearance of my skin in these areas. And even more reason to love it, this defining gel isn't made of harsh chemicals so your skin will thank you! 



Thanks for checking out my 5 Favorite Beauty Products! 
Share your favorite beauty products in the COMMENTS below. 



XO, Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment