Thursday, May 12, 2016

THURSDAY THINGS: WHAT I AM LOVING RIGHT NOW





I'm bringing back my weekly post 'Thursday Things' and will be keeping it fresh & new all Summer long! Basically, every week I will be sharing things/places/products etc. that I am currently loving. Comment below if you have something you are loving as well.


WINE ACCESSORIES- Wine on the go? Yes, PLEASE! These wine-flask pouches are perfect for the beach, concerts and park days. My best friend actually found this on groupon and shared with me. She knows me SO well. 

BOOKI am so in love with the new book BIG MAGIC. It's from the same author of Eat Pray Love. The book is about getting past your fears and living the creative life you imagine for yourself. If you're in need of some motivation or inspiration, then I definitely recommend picking up a copy of this book!

BEAUTY- Now that Summer is literally just weeks away, the winter pale look needs to go! I'm all about self tanners but I don't often have the time it takes to apply it and let dry. I recently discovered Ulta Tan Towels, individual towelettes that you can use for all over body. Easy to apply and pretty much dries on application. End result color was a nice light bronze. I will be keeping a stock of these this Summer!



Have a FAB weekend!


XO, Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment