Sunday, August 16, 2015

Never Too Late to Choose a New Career






I came across an article on Facebook today shared by the page of What Not to Wear and had to share!

The article was published by MyDomaine.

         



I can completely relate to this article. At the age of 32, I am now seeking a new career after being in the medical field for most of my adult life. I loved being in medical and managing but I  have always felt like there is more out there for me. Being creative in any sense is where my passion lies. Creating my blog has helped me to get that creativity back in my life. I love event planning and have a new passion for designing handbags. Who doesn't love a good handbag?! Ambitious, I know. Life is short and I want to be able to wake up every day and truly be excited about what I do. It shouldn't feel like work so much as it should feel like fulfilling your dreams. I had no idea that these very successful women started their careers later in life. It's inspiring to say the least. If you are also contemplating a new career, I encourage you to read this article. Your thirties are just the beginning.



XO, Rae 






No comments:

Post a Comment