Thursday, October 15, 2015

Thursday Things: What I am Loving Right Now




Here is another round up of things I am currently loving! Tell me what you are loving right now in the comments below. 


1. MUSIC- Loving the former two Danity Kane ladies new album DUMBLONDE. This album is full of dance pop songs. My favorite song is 'Carry On'. Check out more here on the new duo. 


2. NAILS- OBSESSED with the FALL 2015 Nail Colors. Check out what's hot for fall according to REFINERY29.


3. FITNESS- In efforts to shed some lbs before my Birthday. I have recently enjoyed doing some workouts from toneitup.com. What's better than a fitness program created by women for women? Download the app for Booty Call AM workouts, recipes and more! 


Have a great rest of the week!



XO, Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment