Thursday, October 1, 2015

Fall To-Do List


{Photo taken at Grand Lake Lodge in Colorado}




I's finally starting to cool down here in New York City after being hot and humid the past few days. I can't wait to finally sip on a PSL and wear my favorite sweater and ankle boots. I also have some other things I am looking forward to doing this fall. Here is a look at my to-do list. 



1. Capture the perfect photo and create a Holiday Card to send to friends and family. I am thinking about ordering through SimplyToImpress.


2. Make a trip to Bath & Body Works to pick up some of my favorite scented candles.


3. Plan a day trip to a winery. This one has a tasting room in a renovated barn. 


4. Find some decor ideas for the table when hosting "FRIENDSGIVING" this year. I think this would be fun and easy. Love these purple ideas.


5. Enjoy the best of things to do in New York during Autumn. Of course this includes seeing the fall foliage in Central Park.


6. Find the perfect pair of snow boots. I want stylish but functional. So far, I like these the most. 


7. Visit the New York Botanical Garden to see the FRIDA KAHLO exhibit. 


8. Bake up some new recipes. This one looks yummy!


9. See the Broadway Show WICKED


10. Go to the iconic Village Halloween Parade






XO, Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment