Tuesday, September 15, 2015

3 Apps You Need In Your Life!





Life is busy and sometimes we need the help of life's simple pleasures also known as apps from the app store. It is often necessary  to save time in our hectic day and stay productive on the go. So here are 3 apps that I can't live without and neither should YOU. 



1. EVER NOTE- You can use this app for so many things. Create notes and checklists on the go, store snap shots of business cards, save articles to read later and you can access everything from multiple devices. I can quickly make my 'to do' list for the day, a grocery list and set reminders for my day. If your looking for a way to stay organized, you need this app. I can't get through my day without it!


2. INK- I LOVE this app because I can easily send personalized greeting cards to friends and family straight from my phone. I seriously use it all the time! The app offers a ton of options for different types of cards and you can even upload photos from your phone to be added. And the best part is that it only cost $1.99. Cheaper than a store bought card and it usually ships within 3-5 business days. I promise you will love it too!


3. NYC Way- If you live in New York or if you're planning to visit the City, you will definitely want to get this app! This app is like having multiple apps all in one. It includes everything from nearby places with Wi-Fi, events in the city, Subway maps, Yoga studios, Broadway Shows and even has the lighting schedule for the Empire State Building. This app has been a great way for me to get more familiar with New York City and is my go-to when friends & family visit from out of town.



DOWNLOAD these apps and get on with your busy day! 



XO, Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment