Friday, November 13, 2015

Thursday Things: What I am Loving Right Now






HAPPY FRIDAY! I'm a day late on posting 'Thursday Things' but better late than never right?!  Tell me what you are LOVING right now below in the comments. 


1. MUSIC- If you are like me, you probably have the new Adele song 'HELLO' on REPEAT. Who else has the urge to call their ex and tell them everything you ever wanted to? Can't wait for her new album to drop on November 20th!



2. BEAUTY- I have recently rediscovered my love for CLINIQUE products. One of my new favorites is the Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm. It applies similar to a lipstick giving a tint to your lips but with the benefits of a lip balm. A MUST have for Winter! Also makes a great stocking stuffer. 



3. WEBSITE- theSkimm is my new friend in the mornings. It's a daily newsletter with all the top stories sent to you all bundled up in a morning friendly email. Check it out for yourself! 


Have a great weekend!



XO, Rae



No comments:

Post a Comment